So since its been forever since I've written I figured I would give some life updates.
-May 2nd I finished my 2nd year of college at USC. I cannot believe I am halfway done with college. It's so sad and it has gone by so fast! I look forward to what the next 2 years are going to bring. I finally get to live off campus next year in a townhouse (love it!). I'll miss my roomie Julia but I'm looking forward to bonding with my new roommates. I also am looking forward to going abroad next spring. I'm trying to decide between going to Spain or Italy. I have lots of research to do this summer!
- So since I've been out of school for a few weeks I've been up to a few things. The week after my big 2-0 birthday I went to Richmond to stay with Brett for a week. The weather was beautiful and it was fun to watch trashy TV and play pool basketball. I can't wait to go back for a visit. Let me know if you wan to road trip with me sometime this summer!
-While at home I need to occupy myself before I start as Head Counselor at NYSC in mid June. I went to a local boutique called LOGAN to try to get an internship, and I did! I'm looking forward to do a lot of PR work for them and also learning the ins and outs of the fashion business. Having fashion merchandising as a minor is easy, but I wish I was learning more. I think having this experience will be where I really learn the business.
Well that is whats going on in my life right now. I hope I can keep this updated over the summer. Constantly writing is good for me, keeps the mind sharp.Well later gators, oh and if you want a good laugh check out textsfromlastnight.com
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment