Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Bacccck

Back to blogging after a busy week and a half!

Here are some YouTube Videos I think everyone should have the pleasure of viewing...

1. Project Runway Musical- Probably not funny if you've never watched Project Runway, but if you have, it's def hilar. Santino is probably one of the most memorable, animated characters to have every graced Project Runway. Watching him sing and dance on YouTube is just the cherry on top.

2. Tribute to Diane from Fat Camp- MTV produced a show similar to True Life called Fat Camp. It followed these kids around and the breakout star is Diane. She will not shower because she does not "stank". Oh yes, and she doesn't appreciate "them being a bitch" to her. Watch her fall down, freak out, and break it down to Sweet Home Alabama. Classic.

3. Grizzly Nation- Produced in East Brunswick, so I'm probably biased. Not for those with a weak stomach.It's a documentary about "getting grizzly" aka eating lots of disgusting food in one sitting. It's nast. I don't even know how to explain this to you. It's best if watched, you may regret it but its so funny.

4. No Way Back(pack)- This was made for a Video Production class by my brother. It's a silent film in the respect that no one talks. It won an award at a film festival for elementary school kids (yes, my brother is in high school not elementary). It's awesome.

5. I'm on a Boat- The Lonely Island's followup to J.I.M.P. It's pretty funny, and who doesn't love a video with T-Pain. I really need to download their album because they never fail to make me laugh.

6. Leroy Jenkins- Someone discovered this back in high school and it's funny. This group is playing world of warcraft and they're so incredibly into it which makes it funny in and of itself. Then leroy pulls some shenanigans and everyone is left to clean it up. It's a classic.

...go forth and enjoy!!

No comments: