We recently got the most adorable cat. She's 9 mos. old, orange, and named Perry. Perry is probably supposed to be a boy's name considering we named her after the Dr. on scrubs but whatever. She loves people and she likes to sleep at the foot of my bed. I actually don't mind having to wake up at 6am to let her out of my room. I'll miss her a good amount when I go back next week but Dan will take good care of her.
So because I have been home with nothing to do I watch reality tv. One of my recent guilty pleasures is "A Double Shot at Love with The Ikki Twins". These girls are GROSS. They have busted faces and constantly cry about something. Nicknamed the Ikki twins because their names are Rikki and Vikki, I think there's more than that that's icky about them. I mostly don't understand why Rikki is falling in love with all the contestants while Vikki slowly makes her way into the dreaded "friend zone".
Today I got to see my one of my best friends Meghan from high school. It was so good to see her and catch up on everything. She looked great by the way! It's a funny story about how we became friends. We were in the same dance class sophomore year in HS and I just walked up to her and said "Hey, let's be friends!". Kind of funny how she wound up being a great friend.
I am in search of a really fabulous nail color. I always have to have my nails and toes polished since as long as I can remember. I'm getting tired of red, although it is classic and chic. I bought a teal green from forever 21 today but I think it's a little too adventurous for me. I would love any input or suggestions for something fabulous.
Also, I want to do a post while I'm watching a show. I want to write down all my comments so I need suggestions for that too. I'm thinking something trashy like "Real Housewives of Orange County" or "Bret Michaels Rock of Love Bus". Let me know and I'll decide and post.
Done for today, hopefully I won't put off writing tomorrow!
"The only thing I've successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. And several small fires"- Sex and the City
Listening to: Mexico- Jump
1 comment:
Post a Comment