After being home for nearly a month with nothing to do I decided to FINALLY do something productive with me life. I figured by starting a blog I would get into the practice of writing more which would stimulate my mind. So here is my blog, a totally random collection of anything that happens to be on my mind right now.
Daniel let me order some movies on Netflix while I was home.Today I received and watched "The Women". It was probably one of the weirdest movies I have ever watched. It was based on a play from the 30's and it was an all woman cast. So weird cause they talked about men but never showed them. I really liked the concept of it but it wound up being a long whiny drawn out empowerment story.
Scrubs is on tonight and I am psyched!! I love watching it cause it showcases comedy and real life situations.It really makes my day to watch it. But I am missing my Scrubs buddy Brandon.
This semester I finally get to break free from the meal plan! I am pretty excited about the idea of cooking for myself. Hopefully I can find a library card around here somewhere so I can compile an awesome cookbook. I want to broaden my tastes and stop being so picky. Maybe I can make that a resolution.
I'm starting to get antsy because I cannot wait to go back to school. I just really miss being in a place where there is always something to do or someone to talk to. Of course I'll miss everyone here but I really want to get back. Hopefully the snow won't hinder me.
That's all for now, hopefully I'll post on a regular basis.
"Don't be bitter. It leads to Botox. " - The Women
Listening to: Five Minutes to Midnight- Boys like Girls
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You go girl... Loved the blog, please keep posting...
jm
You never cease to amaze me, you are a wonderful young woman...
SB
Post a Comment