So this semester I am participating in Dance Marathon. Unlike the 26.2 mile marathons my mom runs, I am opting to dance for 24 hours straight. Crazy I know. I am dancing with my sorority and Dance Marathon as a whole is raising money for Palmetto Children's Hospital. I have to raise $150, so if any one is willing to donate I would be SO appreciative. The website the donate to me is http://events.foundation.palmettohealth.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=258&frsid=4881
Mucho thanks in advanced!!
So I just got back from my class on green engagements. It's really fun to talk about sustainable living and ways of life. I like how everyone is trying to change the classroom so that it is most beneficial to everyone. It's pretty new age but still awesome.
I think next blog will follow after my brother's and try to do 5 things I like that everyone else hates. Check his blog, it's pretty awesome http://danncas.blogspot.com/
"America, we are cool now." - Justin Timerlake on Barack Obama
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment